
This is my list of bands I hate. There are bands that I don't really like, but this is the list of the ones that piss me off to no end. I wish all of their music would be destroyed so no one would have to listen to it again. These guys suck. In no particular order, the losers are.........
Beatles
Rolling Stones
Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
All boy bands
Oasis
Beach boys
Dishwalla
Blind melon
Dire Straits
Madonna
Courtney Love
Police
NIN
Avril Lavigne
Fiona Apple
Doors
Ace of Base
Dixie Chicks
Alien Ant Farm
Berlin
Bjork
Black Crowes
Cake
Eric Carmen
Cars
Cher
Celine Dion
Natalie Merchant/10,000 Maniacs
Gloria Estefan/MSM
Barbara Streistand
Alanis Morissette
UB40
Violent Femmes
Carly Simon
Eric Clapton
Tom Petty
Billy Idol
Elvis
Michael Bolton
David Bowie
Cyndi Lauper
Wham
Mr. Mister
Ricky Martin
REM
Aqua
John Mayer
Wang Chung
Weezer
Bush
Melissa Ethridge
No comments:
Post a Comment