We got home from Boise yesterday. It was the first time I've done more than pass through. We camped at Givens Hot Springs and took a mineral bath. It was about 112' F. I've been looking for a hot tub that temperature my whole life. We bought fruit at an orchard on the way back to Boise. Erick gave me a tour of Meridian, Eagle, and the local Harley-Davidson shop. Someday. Erick and I watched The Dark Knight on the IMAX screen. That was cool. We took our kids to Ann Morrison and Kathryn Albertson parks. It was strange to see two deer in a park in the middle of the city. The kids loved the water fountain and playground in this picture. Utah should have parks like that. We had a great time and enjoyed our time with Erick, Tami and their funny kids. I wouldn't mind living there at all. Chissa'.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Boise
We got home from Boise yesterday. It was the first time I've done more than pass through. We camped at Givens Hot Springs and took a mineral bath. It was about 112' F. I've been looking for a hot tub that temperature my whole life. We bought fruit at an orchard on the way back to Boise. Erick gave me a tour of Meridian, Eagle, and the local Harley-Davidson shop. Someday. Erick and I watched The Dark Knight on the IMAX screen. That was cool. We took our kids to Ann Morrison and Kathryn Albertson parks. It was strange to see two deer in a park in the middle of the city. The kids loved the water fountain and playground in this picture. Utah should have parks like that. We had a great time and enjoyed our time with Erick, Tami and their funny kids. I wouldn't mind living there at all. Chissa'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment