Saturday, November 22, 2008

Did you get your tickets to the gun show?

We went to the Crossroads of the West gun show in Sandy this morning. We got there early to get a good parking spot. The parking lot was fairly empty, so I was shocked to see how long the line was. I went from the north end of the expo center to the middle, then back around. I bet there were over 250 people in front of us. The ammo flew off the shelves. I guess people are worried about January. We were able to get a butane stove, rescue tape and several other things on our list. It was a successful trip.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Did you find the K-Bar knife you were looking for?

Steve said...

I did not, because I decided the original Ka-Bar was too big, and the handle of the short was too small. We ended up with an Anza knife made out of a file. It rules.