My nephew entered the MTC today, headed to the Italy Milan mission. It actually takes in the old Italy Padova mission where I served. It made me sad to hear my mission closed, but I was also floored when I heard there would be a Temple built in Rome. I honestly never thought I would live to see that happen. I believe in miracles, big and small. This one just happened to be huge.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Background change
I decided to change my blog background because I am stuck on a boring conference call that I was told would be over 45 minutes ago. I haven't blogged much lately, but it's something that I will get back to recording. I was able to put down 20 miles on my mountain bike so far this week. I don't remember a January like this since I moved to Utah 16 years ago. Maybe my memory is just bad, but I love the fact that I have been able to ride on dry trails with plenty of warm air and sunshine. My dog loves to run while I ride, and it keeps him docile for the rest of the day. I know the weather is going to change, so I added a rain theme background. I love the rain, as long as I'm not stuck in it wearing dress clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment